How to Recover Lost Data from iPhone iPad iPod
Lots of people are wondering how to recover their deleted data in a simple and secure way. Here, iOS Data Recovery tool can deal with these problems and it supports you to recover various files like: Songs, Call History, Calendar, Notes, and so on.
Please download and install it in free to your computer as follow.
There are two different modes to recover deleted data on iPhone, iPad and iPod: "Recover from iOS Devices" and "Recover from iTunes Backup Files".
How to restore lost data on iOS device:
You can find all the lost files recently through scanning your iPhone/iPad/iPod devices, or restore deleted data on your inaccessible device.
Step 1. Run the program and connect your iOS device to the computer
Firstly, download and run iOS Data Recovery. And then use an USB cable to connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod to the computer. Then the following interface appeared .
Step 2. Scan your device by entering DFU mode
Note: You should get into DFU mode at first, and then you can scan the lost data in your device.
- 1. Hold your device and click "Start" button among the iPhone/iPad/iPod Recovery interface.
- 2. Hold "Power" and "Home" buttons on your device together for 10 seconds and the Software will count time for you.
- 3. When 10 seconds gone, you can release the "Power" button, but keep holding the "Home" button for another 10 seconds, and then you’ll be informed that you’ve successfully entered the DFU mode and you can release the "Home" button now.
Then the program begins scanning your device for deleted data automatically, and you’ll see the interface as follow.
Step 3. Preview and choose recover files
When the scan finishes, all your files can be displayed in categories. You can preview them one by one before recovery.
Note: If you need to restore all of them, you can choose them all and then click "Recover" button to save them on your computer with one click.
However, if you just need to recover your deleted data, you can use the button in the red area on the interface above to select the deleted items to mark them recover them.
Tips: After scanning, all found data are showed in categories, like contacts, messages, message attachments, call history, camera roll, photo stream, photo library, voice memos, notes, calendar, reminders and safari bookmark.
No matter you lost your iPhone/iPad/iPod data, or lost your iOS devices, you can recover your previous data by extracting iTunes backup by the recovery mode.
Step 1. Choose iTunes backup file to scan
After launching the program, you can see the "Recover from iOS Device" mode (the default mode), and you should select "Recover from iTunes Backup File".
This program would automatically find and list all your iTunes backup data here which has ever synced with iTunes. Select the one of yours and click "Start Scan" button to begin iTunes backup extracting.
Step 2. Preview and recover previous data
After scanning, all your files backed up by iTunes can be found and displayed in categories. You can preview them one by one before recovery.
Restore iPhone iTunes backup SMS
After the scan, you can preview details of your iPhone sms, and save it on your computer by clicking "Recover".
Note: If you want to use this recovery mode to restore them, please remember not to connect your device with iTunes when you realize that you've lost data, or the iTunes backup file will be updated.
Now, download this powerful program and have a try!
More information of iOS Recovery:iOS Recovery can help you recover Lost Contacts, Messages,Photos, Videos, Camera Roll, Photo Library, Message Attachments, Call History and more.
1) Recover 7 types of deleted data directly from iPhone 6S/6S Plus/iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus/5C/5S/5/4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2 & iPod touch 5, which includes messages, contacts, notes, etc.
2) Recover 12 types of data directly from iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4 without iTunes backup, even if the device is crashed, smashed or broken.3) Regain lost data from your iTunes backup for any iOS device due to device loss, jailbreak, iOS upgrade or factory settings restore.