How to Recover Deleted Notes on iPhone
Worrying about how to restore your lost notes from iPhone/iPad/iPod? Now, this article solve your problem.There are four ways for you to recover deleted notes on iPhone/iPad/iPad: directly scan your device and extract your iTunes/iCloud backup, recover from notes app, . The iPhone Data Recovery allows you to directly to recover deleted iPhone notes, as well as photos, text messages, call history, movies and calendar, no matter you're using iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS.
Step 1. Choose the "Recover from iOS Device" modeAfter run the software you will get the interface below. Please choose "Recover from iOS Device".
Step 2. Enter your iPhone system and scan iPhone notesI. For iPhone 7/7 Plus/SE/6S Plus/6S/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S user, You can "Start Scan" button directly to scan your iPhone, then a scanning window will be shown.
II. For iPhone 4/3GS user, you need to enter into the iPhone's system as the follow steps:
- 1. Hold your iPhone and click "Start" button on iPhone.
- 2. Pressing "Power" and "Home" buttons for 10 seconds.
- 3. After 10 seconds, release "Power" button, but still hold "Home" for another 15 seconds.
Step 3. Preview and restore deleted notes on your iPhoneAfter scanning, you can freely preview the found notes. Choose those you want to save and click "Recover" to save them on your computer with only one click.
Note: You can also found deleted data here and those still exist on your iPhone. If you only want to recover your deleted notes, you can use the slide button at bottom to only display deleted items among the scan result.
Step 1. Choose the device backup and scan itInstall and run the program on your computer. You will see a main interface. Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup File", select one backup you wanted and click "Start Scan" to extract your backup file.
Step 2. Restore deleted notes on your iPhoneAfter scanning, you can preview your iPhone notes completely, and save them on your computer by clicking "Recover".
This program also can help to restore previous contacts, photos, messages and call history on your iPhone/iPad/iPod, you can restore them all with just one click.Note: Actually, when you sync your iPhone with iTunes, your iPhone contents are backed up by iTunes as a sqlitedb file automatically, which can't be seen. This backup file keeps updating along with every sync. So you should pat attention to: Don't sync your iPhone with iTunes again when you know your notes are lost, or the backup file will be updated and you can't recover the lost notes.
Step 1. Login in your iCloud and choose iCloud backup fileAfter running iPhone Data Recovery program on the computer, choose "Recover from iCloud Backup Files" mode. Then you need to enter your iCloud account and password to login.
Step 2. Download and scan your iCloud backup fileAfter logged into iCloud, the program will find and display all the iCloud backup files of your iCloud account as a list. You can select the one that you want to access and click "download" button to get it. After that, choose notes option in the pop-up, click "Scan" button to extract your iCloud backup files.
Step 3. Preview and recover iPhone noteWhen finish the scan, the program will display all the notes in scan result, it enables you to preview all the notes one by one. You can choose the notes you want to recover and click the "Recover" button to save them on your computer or back to iPhone.
Now, download the trial version of iPhone Data Recovery program for free!
If you close "On My iPhone" Account option, you can go to "Setting" > "Notes" > turn on "On My iPhone" Account. Using an "On My iPhone" account allows you to store notes on your device, your other notes won't be affected.
The steps to recover deleted notes from iPhone Notes app:1. Open Notes app, click back arrow button "<" back to Folders view.
2. Click the "Recently Deleted" folder under on my iPhone (you also can choose it under iCloud to get the deleted iCloud notes).3. Click "Edit" button, select the notes you want to recover, then click "More To..." to transfer them back to Notes folder or iCloud. You also can click "More All" to recover all of them after click "Edit" button.
If the method can't help you and you don't make a iTunes backup before, you can read method 1.
If you have any question, please click here to get quick solution from our Support Team >>
1. iSkysoft iPhone data recovery is desktop software that works with all iOS devices, it provides the advanced technology to restore a variety of data, this may be what you need. - Shally Hebe from ComputerWorld
2. iSkysoft iPhone data recovery gives you multiple options for recovering files from lost or damaged devices, or that you deleted accidentally. This is a good choice for all iOS devices user. - Nigula Jebor from BGR
3. The controls for iSkysoft iPhone data recovery are intuitive and straightforward, so even users unfamiliar with this type of program should have no trouble completing scans and accessing lost files. - Andy Miky from DiGital Guide
4. iSkysoft iPhone data recovery is powerful and easy to use, with a good combination of features and an accessible interface, iPhone users can easily recover lost data in a few simple steps. - Ceris Himi from Lifehacker